Sunday Worship Gathering
- Date: Every Sunday
- Time: 10:00am – 11:30am
- Location: 575 Round Rock West Drive Ste J300, Round Rock, TX 78681
Two Ways to Join Us
We gather every Sunday morning at 10am. You are invited to join us in person at the church building or on our livestream (see details below).
IN PERSON GATHERING
As we gather in person each week we are striving to do so in a way that is safe for everyone.
For those attending in person, here are some things to be aware of:
- FACE MASKS: We want to be as safe as possible and also show love for one another, so we are asking that you bring a facemask to wear anytime you are not in your seat. Our hallways are small and we want to be safe as we are coming in and going out.
- BRING YOUR COFFEE AND BIBLE: We want to do all we can to limit how many things we touch. That said, we will not be providing coffee or Bibles. Bring your own caffeine and your own copy of the Scriptures.
- WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS?: As things are (slowly) returning to normal we are glad that we are able to again start offering more for our kids on Sunday mornings. There is a nursery available every Sunday for infant to three years old. There is a class for ages 4 to 6th grade on the last Sunday of each month (we will be adding more weeks soon!) When the kids are not in their class they will be with us in the service. It may be more chaotic than normal, but that's okay - we just want to be together.
- SOCIAL DISTANCED SEATING: We removed all extra chairs and spread out the remaining chairs so that we can maintain social distancing between those from different households. Also be prepared to sit by whomever you come with :-)
- LET'S STICK TO WAVING: I know we are all ready to shake hands and hug one another (well, most of us), but for now, let's plan to keep our distance. Lord willing we will be hugging and greeting each other like normal again very soon.
If you aren't able to be with us in person, we still want you to join us! We will be broadcasting the service live on Zoom starting at 10:00am on Sunday.
When you log on, everyone will be automatically muted so that everyone who joins will be able to see and hear the service.
The link is below, plan to get on a few minutes before 10:00am; we will start on time and we don't want you to miss anything.