Sunday Worship: Regathering
- Date: Every Sunday until August 23, 2020
- Time: 10:00am – 11:30pm
- Location: 575 Round Rock West Drive Ste J300, Round Rock, TX 78681
Two Ways to Join Us
After 11 weeks of gathering exclusively online, on Sunday, June 7 we are starting the process of re-gathering in person.
We will have an in-person gathering for a limited number of people as well as a livestream (via Zoom) for all who cannot attend in person.
IN PERSON GATHERING
In order to ensure that we can gather safely and maintain social distancing, space is limited. For those who are unable to gather with us in person, you can join us online (see details below).
If you are not a member or regular attender of Southern Hills we ask that you RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please let us know your name and how many people are planning to attend.
- We will respond to confirm that space is still available.
- We ask that you RSVP before 8:00pm on Saturday evening.
For those attending in person, here are some things to be aware of:
- SERVICE TIME: 10:00am. Because we will also be live-streaming, we will work hard to start on time. Come a few minutes early so we can all be ready at 10am.
- FACE MASKS: We want to be as safe as possible and also show love for one another, so we are asking that you bring a facemask to wear anytime you are not in your seat. Our hallways are small and we want to be safe as we are coming in and going out.
- BRING YOUR COFFEE AND BIBLE: We want to do all we can to limit how many things we touch. That said, we will not be providing coffee or Bibles. Bring your own caffeine and your own copy of the Scriptures.
- WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS?: For now we will not have a nursery or kids classes, but don't let that stop you from coming. All kids of all ages will be with us in the service. It may be more chaotic than normal, but that's okay - we just want to be together.
- SOCIAL DISTANCED SEATING: We removed all extra chairs and spread out the remaining chairs so that we can maintain social distancing between those from different households. Also be prepared to sit by whomever you come with :-)
- LET'S STICK TO WAVING: I know we are all ready to shake hands and hug one another (well, most of us), but for now, let's plan to keep our distance. Lord willing we will be hugging and greeting each other like normal again very soon.
- SPACE IS LIMITED: This is the hardest one to say. With our limited space we have room for all of our members and regular attenders to gather safely, but our space is small and we are still being asked to social distance. For now we asking any guests to RSVP (see above), or join us online.
If you aren't able to be with us in person, we still want you to join us! We will be broadcasting the service live on Zoom starting at 10:00am on Sunday.
When you log on, everyone will be automatically muted so that everyone who joins will be able to see and hear the service.
The link is below, plan to get on a few minutes before 10:00am; we will start on time and we don't want you to miss anything.