Foundations of a Godly Home - Parenting Class
- Date: Every Tuesday until October 8, 2019
- Time: 6:45pm – 8:00pm
- Location: 575 Round Rock West Drive Ste J300, Round Rock, TX 78681
Watch a Preview
How is your foundation?
Every family home is built on a foundation. Some foundations are built on rock and can stand, while other foundations are built on sand and crumble.
Starting on Tuesday Evening, September 3rd at 6:45pm we are going to begin a study in which Dr. Paul David Tripp will outline the required tools needed to build your home on solid ground. He will help your family implement the beliefs, values, words, and actions that are foundational to a Godly home.
Who is this class for?
Parents, grandparents, future parents, future grandparents, children's ministry volunteers and the list goes on. Almost anyone can benefit from thinking carefully about what a godly home looks like and how to help the kids in our lives know and serve the Lord. You are welcome, no matter your stage in life.
LET US KNOW YOU ARE COMING - RSVP HERE
The class will meet five times on Tuesday evenings from 6:45pm-8:00pm, starting September 3rd. NOTE: WE WILL NOT MEET ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24.
- SESSION ONE- Tuesday, September 3
- SESSION TWO- Tuesday, September 10
- SESSION THREE- Tuesday, September 17
- SESSION FOUR- Tuesday, October 1
- REVIEW AND DISCUSSION- Tuesday, October 8
Other things you need to know
- Food: A lite dinner will be provided before each class starting at 6:30pm
- Anyone is welcome - feel free to share this invitation!
- Childcare will be provided
- LET US KNOW YOU ARE COMING - RSVP HERE