- Date: Every first Sunday of the month until March 1, 2020
- Time: 10:00am – 11:30am
- Location: 575 Round Rock West Drive Ste J300, Round Rock, TX 78681
Family Serivces - First Sunday of Each Month
The first Sunday of each month is slightly diffferent than other weeks. Here is what you can expect.
- Children join the Main Worship Service - On the first Sunday of each month the children's classes will not meet and the kids will join their families in the main worship gathering. While we value age appropriate teaching we also think it is important for families to worship together and for kids to see their parents participating in worship through singing, prayer and hearing the Scriptures preached. (A nursery will still be available for ages 0-3)
- Sharing of the Lord's Table - On the first Sunday of each month our worship gathering will include the sharing of the Lord's Table (Also called Lord's Supper or Communion).
- Sharing of a Meal – We value fellowship and having time together. Following the worship gathering we will share a meal. Most of the time this will be potluck. We hope you will plan to stay.
For more information on what to expact at a Sunday Worship Gathering click here.