What's a Preview Service?
Our next Preview Service will be on July 1st at 6pm. So, "what is a Preview Service," you ask? I am glad you asked, let me fill you in. This is our next step in forming a church. We will begin holding regular Sunday services in September, but this summer we want to give you a sneak peak. We will have three Preview Services where you can get to know us as we prepare and finalize the plans for our weekly services. Click Here for the who, what, where, and when.
So what can you expect if you come to one of our preview services?
- We will worship God through music.
- We will seek to know God more through His Word as well as find the application it has for our lives today.
- We will have age appropriate classes for all kids ages. Classes will have lessons from the Bible as well as crafts and games to engage your children around God's Word.
- We are a laid back group so we encourage you to come however you are comfortable dressing for church.
- We will have a laser light show to cap things off! Or we won't, guess you will have to come to find out.
As always our goal in all that we do is to honor God by helping people experience life change through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We hope to see you at one of our Preview Services so we can get to know you better and rejoice in the great gift that God has given us through His Son Jesus.
Comments for this post have been disabled